Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Valid from 2013-03-07
The customer has the right before placing an order to negotiate any purchase contract terms, including changes to the terms and conditions below. Negotiations should be conducted in writing form and addressed to the Seller's address. If the Customer renounces the possibility of concluding the contract through individual negotiations, the following rules and regulations shall apply.
1. The shop www.tayma.pl is run by the company: Tayma Patrycja Cichy with its registered office in 40-675 Katowice, ul.Wilczewskiego 40, entry into the Record of Economic Activity under number 87221 certified by President of Katowice; Hereafter referred to as "Seller".
2. The purchaser may be a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as the "Customer".
3. Orders can be made 24 hours a day.
4. The purchase contract is concluded when the order is placed by the Customer. Realization of orders paid with "cash on delivery" takes place immediately, and orders that are paid by wire transfer or through electronic payment system are assembled after the customer's payment is recorder on the Seller's account.
5. The purchased goods together with the customer's selected sales document (invoice / receipt) are sent to the customer by the chosen carrier to the address given by the customer in the order form.
6. Seller is responsible for two years from the date of purchase in case of incompatibility of the goods with the purchase agreement in accordance with Article. 10 of the Consumer Specific Disclosure Act dated 27 July 2002 and the other applicable law, provided the goods were purchased before 25 December 2014. In case of incompatibility with the contract, the letter defining nonconformity and expectations regarding the way of realization of the obligation should be sent to the Seller's address.
7. Within a period of fourteen days of the delivery of the ordered goods, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement without giving reasons, according to the general rules deriving from the provisions on distance contracts. The buyer bears the cost of returning the returned goods and is responsible for any possible reduction in the value of the item resulting from its use other than as necessary to establish its character and function. In case of withdrawal, the customer is returned all payments received, including the cost of delivery of the item, except for additional costs resulting from the choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest delivery method offered by our store (currently: economic registered letter - 7 PLN), promptly and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. According to the law, returns are not subject to audiovisual and visual products or products recorded on computer data mediums after the consumer has removed their original packaging.
8. The Seller is liable for defects in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code, in particular Art. 556 and 556'1 -556'5 of the Civil Code.
9. The consumer has the following possibilities for extrajudicial means of dealing with claims and redress:
a)is entitled to refer to a permanent consumer arbitration court operating at the Trade Inspection requesting settlement of a dispute arising out of the concluded Sale Agreement,
b) is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection for the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller,
c) can obtain free assistance in settling disputes between the Customer and the Seller, also using the free help of the county (municipal) consumer advocate or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (eg Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
10. All prices quoted by the Seller are expressed in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). Prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the shipping method's price list.
11. The offer presented by the Seller does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, is merely an invitation to open negotiations (in accordance with Article 71 of the Civil Code).
12. The administrator of personal data of www.tayma.pl, which is responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data, is the Seller, i.e.
TAYMA Patrycja Cichy
ul. Wilczewskiego 40
The Seller is obliged to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) and RODO (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC).
If the customer subscribes to the 'newesletter' service, his data will be used for marketing purposes, i.e. to send offers and commercial and promotional information electronically - until he or she does not withdraw consent or object to the processing of data for this purpose.
The customer has the right to request access to his personal data, their improvement, updating, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data at any time. In a disputable situation, the Customer has the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Customer data is processed indefinitely, unless he uses the right to remove them or object to their processing.
The Seller ensures that the Customer's data will not be disclosed to unauthorized persons and they are duly protected against access by unauthorized persons. In addition, the Seller will not use this data for purposes other than those specified in the Regulations.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to infringe Customer's rights, neither can it be interpreted as in the case of non-compliance of any part of the Rules with the applicable law the Seller declares absolute subordination and application of that right in place of the contested provision of the terms and conditions of the store.
14. Regarding changes in regulations and their scope, registered Customers will be notified by e-mail (indicated on registration or ordering by e-mail). The notice will be sent at least 30 days before the new regulations come into force. Changes will be introduced to adjust the rules to the applicable legal status.
15. The current version of the Terms and Conditions is always available to the Client in the Terms and Conditions tab (http://tayma.pl/Terms-and-Conditions-cterms-eng-18.html). During the execution of the order and throughout the period of customer's after-sales care, the regulations accepted by the customer when placing the order apply, except the case where the customer considers it to be less favorable for him than the current one - in such a case he shall inform the Seller.
16. The seller assures Customer that the online shop operates properly on following web browsers: IE version 7 or higher, FireFox version 3 or higher, Opera version 9 or higher, Chrome version 10 or higher, Safari with latest versions of JAVA and FLASH, Horizontal above 1024 px. Using third-party software that affects the functioning and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the correct display of the store, so for full functionality of the www.tayma.com store, you must turn them off.
17. In matters not covered by this Regulation, the applicable legal regulations shall apply. Disputes are dealt with by the local and state court.