We dispatch ordered products in up to 24 hours after receiving a payment or making a 'cash on delivery' order (only working days included). In exceptional circumstances the dispatch might get delayed - we will infrom you if this occurs. You might choose to cancel your order if you do not want to wait.
Estimated delivery time:
- Polish Post – economic registered letter – 2-4 working days.
- Polish Post – priority reigstered letter – 1-3 working days (4-9 for international shipping).
- Polish Post – cash on delivery (Pocztex Courier 48h) – 1-2 working days.
- Polish Post – Pocztex Exspress 24 – 1 working day.
- Paczkomaty InPost – 1-3 working days.
- DPD parcel / DPD envelope– 1 working day (2-3 for international shipping).
If you make an order before 1 a.m. CET, it will be dispatched the same day.
If you will not receive your goods in the estimated time, please contact delivering company (you can find your parcel's tracking number in order summary in the customer's panel on our website. With orders send by Polish Post It happens quite often that the arrival note got lost and the parcel is waiting for the receiver in the nearest Post Office.
If you will not receive your shipment within two weeks after dispatch (three for international shipments), please contact our customer service.
We are not responsible for the quality of Post service once we pass them your parcel.